FFLC Description: The FFLC prepares members for successful faculty careers through the following activities:
- The orchestration of professionalization activities across departments through the sharing of information and best practices in.
- Job seeking, interviewing, portfolios, etc., across departments and disciplines
- Teaching and course design in higher educational settings
- Scholarly productivity and time management
- Encouraging networking and cross-campus communication and collaboration
- On-going assessment of student needs